Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | |
This is an issue for many of you and I completely understand. I have a website www.simplestitch.net that has a shopping cart through paypal. My husband Aaron worked SO hard on the website and we have to pay for it that I hate to shut it down right now. It is so hard for me to add new items and examples. Well I created the blog for examples but is has taken over the website which is great for me but it is harder and confusing for my customers.

If you see something and would like to purchase it just email me and tell me what it is that you want to order. You can still pay through Paypal if you prefer payment that way (send it to simplese@simplestitch.net) after I give you a total or you can send a check to me through the mail. If it is the check method I do ask that you send the check right away so I can get started on the order. Aaron and I have discussed the possibility of the website and blog joining together...meaning you will still type in simplestitch.net and get the blog but there would be a cart. Thank you for responding so well on the blog and being patient...I have enjoyed it so much better that the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment