Saturday, September 12, 2009 | |
This is a birthday shirt that I made for my little man turning 1 this month. I have done various numbers for older birthdays also for nieces, nephews, and cousins. Another cute idea for the first birthday if you have a special outfit you don't want them getting dirty is doing this same applique on a bib to wear over his/her clothing. I have done the bibs to match the outfit or to coordinate with the birthday theme. Appliques typically will cost around $10 with you providing the shirt. Most moms like to find a shirt that will fit just right or have "girly" sleeves on them so I have stopped keeping shirts in stock. I do have sources that I can order from but the shirts are the traditional unisex "box" fit...ok for boys.

If you are interested in an applique shirt whether for a birthday or an initial applique for any occasion, just email me simplese@simplestitch.net

No comments:

Post a Comment