Thursday, September 24, 2009 | |
These were popular gifts for nieces and nephews last year for Christmas. I starting thinking since I posted the bag for mom that these also were a good idea for the kids too. I forget about what all I have stacked away in my cargo trailer until I order something new that gets me thinking or maybe just getting close to going to market time and I trying to get organized that I realize what I have tucked away. There are 2 sizes Large (teens) and Small (non-teens?)...really your choice. I don't have each size in every color. I am trying to clean out stock right now. If you are wanting to wait and order for Christmas I will probably be making another order with this company after October when I finish my markets so just wait until then. You are welcome to email me and let me know that you are interested and I will let you know when I am ordering.

Here are all the colors offered by the company in BOTH sizes: white, red, yellow, hot pink, lavender, kelly green, forest green, bright orange, royal blue, navy, black, purple, baby blue, maroon.

Colors I have in stock right now
  • Small drawstring: bright orange, royal blue, navy, red, purple, baby blue, maroon, ht. pink $12 with a single name
  • Large drawstring: black, ht. pink, lt. purple, royal, light blue, navy, maroon, kelly green $15 with a single name

1 comment:

Post a Comment