Saturday, November 21, 2009 | |
In case you are having a hard time coming up with a cute idea for someone for Christmas. Here are some things that I have done for some customers lately as smaller gifts for children and adult friends. You know you have those gifts that you need to buy that you want to be good but you don't want to spend a lot on. Well I think I may have what you need.

Children's aprons
$15

Large Spa Bags
$12

These spa bags have all kind of uses. The picture with the chocolate bags are all for adult ladies to use as cosmetic bags. The cute pink ones are for young girls for their toiletry items to put in their overnight bags or just for whatever they want to use them for. The last picture are all the colors I have and I have an example of my niece to use with her hand playstation games. Boys can use them too for their small items. The colors are: royal, black, ht pink, purple, aqua, lt pink, choc., white, and orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment