Wednesday, November 18, 2009 | |
I have digitized the logo for Entergy where Aaron works and will be working on shirts and jackets for the company. I do the digitizing myself so I can make sure it is done correctly and to my specification.
If you have a logo for your company and need shirts made email me and I can give you a free quote. There is a one time set up fee for the digitizing and then the price of the stitching of the logo on each piece of clothing. For example: It may be $35 set up fee (one time) and then $10 per shirt for the logo (from then on out). The simpler the logo the cheaper the embroidery will be. I have the availability of buying clothing at wholesale prices if that should interest your company and I would include the price of clothing in with the embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment