Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | |
Here are some shirts that I have worked on lately and more to come.  Shirts can be brought to me if you are local or you can order one and I will order one for you when I place the next children's clothes order.  I will not have a cart for shirts because they range in price depending on the type of monogram and/or applique you are wanting.  Email me and we can make arrangements for payment.

 Red shirt with red/pink zebra ornament for Christmas.  It is a 2d applique with flannel behind the ornament to make it have a cute frayed look.

 LSU gingham megaphone for a toddler

This one is for me:)  I will wear it for Halloween this year.  I have never done anything for myself and I like to wear holiday shirts so I thought why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment